- Fixed a memory allocation bug that caused offline crashes.
- Fixed some collision issues with trees.
- Smoke puffs from gun muzzles are now turned off when weapon effects are disabled in the graphic preferences menu. If you see a significant frame rate reduction in certain planes or vehicles while firing, this can help you a lot.
- Fixed a bug that caused blast damage to hit the wrong area of the plane.
- Fixed a bug that caused the P-39Q's gun pods and bomb rack to be visible when they weren't loaded.
- The D3A had different mismatched bomb shapes on each wing that didn't destroy correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy icons not to display through the tower window.
- Fixed minor graphic sorting issues on the C47, Ki-61, Mosquito, Ar 234, Lancaster, T-34, and medium airfield roads.
- Fixed some damage graphic bugs on the FM2/F4F, Ki-61, B5N, IL-2, Bf 110's, A20/Boston, F4U-1C, and P-51B.
Aces High Game FAQ answering questions about this massive online multiplayer flight combat simulator featuring planes, tanks, ships, and manned gun stations.
Air combat game with high-paced action and custom missions.
“Aces High” by Iron Maiden Listen ad-free with YouTube Red; Show more Show less.